Role and Responsibilities
1. Perform review /daily postings of all modules AP / AR / Sales / Inventory to our M2K Epicor System throughout the month.
2. Process general ledger, accrual, and recurring journal entries to produce a complete month end trail balance / preliminary profit and loss statement for a business segments by close of business on first working day following month end.
3. Provide financial reports (trial balance / P&L/balance sheet/cash flow/Inventory) by day 3 close of business.
4. Complete a variance analysis of actuals to budget for each budget manager for all controllable operating expenses.
5. Perform a complete reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts, Bank accounts including cash, and payroll.
6. Assist the controller with monthly forecast, company annual financial audit, budgeting, and special projects.
7. Process and balance the intercompany allocations between all divisions within the states and internationally.
8. Maintain a monthly fixed assets schedule and reconcile to the general account.
9. Review of work in process inventory, including work order closures to support our mfg. engineers to maintain accurate cost standards.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or accounting emphasis within Business Administration
2+ years accounting experience in a manufacturing company
Good Communication – Strong Excel skills – Analytical and independent judgement skills
Works independently and able to achieve deadlines within our Financial Reporting Calendar
Standard Accounting Practices