· Master's degree in Social Work (MSW), Clinical Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or related mental health/human services field.
· Active license with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
· Two+ years' mental health experience with experience in providing direct clinical services to at-risk youth with severe emotional/learning problems and their families preferred.
· Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.
· Knowledge or experience with DMH paperwork preferred.
· Trained and certified in LA County approved Evidence-Based Practices (EBP), including Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) CBT, Seeking Safety, Managing and Adapting Practices (MAP), Aggression Replacement Training (ART) Triple P, and/or Incredible Year preferred.
· Willingness and ability to make frequent field visits, attend meetings, conferences and other job related events away from headquarters. If driving a personal or agency vehicle, must be insurable by our agency’s automobile insurance carrier.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
· Competitive salary (DOE)
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Long term Care
· Flexible spending benefit options including qualified transportation
· 401(K) retirement plan with a 4% employer match after qualification
· Generous Paid Time Off
· 10 Paid Holidays
· Education Assistance Program
You can apply through this link or submit resume to:
Fax: (310) 321-3488
Wayfinder Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment background and drug screenings.
Visit us online at: www.wayfinderfamily.org