PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
FULL PAID TRAINING
BURLETTO is super excited about 2020! With huge EXPANSION PLANS, PROMOTIONS and NEW OFFICES we need new retail sales associates to join our team ASAP!
The successful retail sales associate candidate will have the ability to manage dealing with client and customer queries, have excellent communication skills, be well-mannered and sincerely interested in helping other people and providing the best sales service. Overall, you must be willing to learn and want to embrace a positive culture that is about enhancing the lives of our customers.
What we can offer you as our team member:
· Career Advancement
· Full training and practice
· Support and coaching from the best
· There is no ceiling to what you can earn!
· Top performers are generously compensated.
· Competitive compensation, bonus and travel opportunities!
Customer sales associate Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
· You'll be out and about interacting with the public
· You'll help our clients increase their market share and brand awareness through these upbeat, positive interactions.
· You'll take pride in the level of your customer service! It's the sort of service that you want your customers talking to others about.
· You'll be guiding customers through the sales and post-sale process to ensure their longevity and satisfaction
· You'll be taking accountability and ownership of personal and team sales targets and customer satisfaction
· You'll be responsible for pro-active communication to customers, mentors, clients and team members
· You'll be working with other members of the sales teams to set and deliver customer expectations
· You must be willing to learn about and keep updated on our clients and their products and services.
Burletto prides itself on the ability to deliver positive results! It is important for our associate to understand our client's needs and meeting their expectations.
Note: All candidates must be over the age of 18 and eligible to work in the USA.
Our Ideal Candidate is:
• Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
• Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
• Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, and face to face sales.
• A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
• Able to take (and maybe even tell) a joke.
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate. This position is paid on a combination of base, commission, and bonuses.
• Base Pay, Commission + Bonuses
• Comprehensive Training • Leadership Training
• A Management Development Program
• Business Management
• Financial Management
• Time Management
• Fast Track Career Growth
• Company Travel Opportunities
• Team Building Environment
• Company Events
• Performance Bonuses
• Opportunity for Advancement
Send us your resume today by clicking the "Apply" button and following the on screen directions!
- Provide excellent customer service to customers
- Conduct routine customer service calls
- Research and resolve customer inquiries to customer satisfaction
- Uphold high customer service standards
- Providing Sprint customers superior customer service
- Providing customer service to internal and external customers
- Maintain client customer service and satisfaction standards in all customer contacts
- Provide exceptional customer service to ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction
- Deliver exceptional customer service through customer interaction and appropriate product delivery
- Support multiple Account Managers by resolving customer issues
- Provide training to customer on Office Depot programs and web tools
- Solicit customer feedback to improve service
- Encourage resolution to customer complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction by answering the day-to-day customer inquiries, transactional requests, and general customer service needs
- Ensure resolution of customer issues
- Handle all customer complaints immediately and resolve to the customer's satisfaction
- Represent the store in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service
- Creating the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction
- Work nights, weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as required in a retail environment
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in an accountability based culture
COVID-19 Update: Burletto takes the health and safety of our employees and our customer's clients very seriously. We will continue to monitor our workplace and have implemented safety measures based on guidelines from the CDC and our state government agencies. We have implemented a virtual training and employee meeting platform. With customers, we are practicing social distancing, have provided employees with personal protection equipment (PPE), and have a checklist screening to monitor symptoms of individuals.
Candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, entry level, entry level sales, training, sales training, sales management, leadership, account sales, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, sales, entry level, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, sales, customer response, customer effectiveness, full time, entry level, sales, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, sales, full time, entry level, customer service analyst, customer service associate, sales, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, sales, full time, entry level, customer relationship management, marketing management, hospitality, customer service, business management, business to business sales, Outside sales, Marketing and advertising specialists, Entry level sales and Marketing, Sports minded individuals, Management training, Training others, Marketing reps, Consulting, Business Development, Marketing coordinator, client acquisitions, client retention, Houston