Local distribution company is seeking a Human Resources Manager in Mebane, NC.
This individual would oversee all aspects of human resources including but not limited to compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and development, performance management, recruitment and selection, onboarding, policy & procedure development, recordkeeping, and employment law and company policy compliance.
Ensure accurate and efficient administration of employee benefits.
Maintain visibility with all employees and assist with employee relations by addressing any issues and/or concerns that are identified in a timely and professional manner.
Ability to establish and maintain a high standard of confidentiality, ethics, and professionalism.
Ensure compliance with all Federal and State employment, wage & hour, and labor regulations. Maintain all required records, reports, and filings.
Follow established corporate policies and procedures to ensure all administrative functions of HR are functioning as they should.
Conduct all new employee orientations obtaining all required documents to ensure all payroll information is accurate and complete. Review all necessary company policies and procedures with new employees.
Prepare all hiring and termination paperwork.
Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge of human resources principles and practices.
Strong organizational skills and systems driven process-oriented approach.
Ability to simultaneously organize and prioritize multiple work projects and priorities.
Must have problem solving and decision-making capabilities based on critical thought processes and analytical skills.
Skilled at managing interdisciplinary activities and establishing coordination between departments.
Must be able to function in a team environment and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external partners. Must also have the ability to work independently.
Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
Must have strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in work produced.
Strong computer application and overall system skills.
Ability to effectively deal with conflict and emotional situations.
Proficiency with numbers and strong attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or 3 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
Experience with Microsoft Office required.
PHR and/or SHRM-CP preferred but not required
- Perform employee relations and employee counseling
- Deliver human resources related training
- Manage employee benefits administration processes
- Promote positive employee relations and employee engagement
- Deliver presentations regarding human resources/employee relations activities and procedures
- Provide employee relations leadership and support on employee relations situations
- Act as a resource on human resources matters to human resources personnel
- Lead employee relations initiatives to improve employee engagement
- Conduct new employee training on human resources related policies and procedures
- Administer human resources policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Oversee employee relations and performance management
- Manage other human resources staff
- Manage through employee relations issues
- Coordinating employee benefits and payroll processes
- Advise managers on employee relations issues
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Demonstrate leadership in employee relations
- Prepare human resources department budget
- Provide management to human resources staff
Human Resource Management
Training And Development