Looking for Construction General Technicians to work short term and long-term assignments for jobsites located in North Hollywood, CA.
We are a non-union company.
We have the following shifts available:
1st shift from 6:00am – 2:30pm -$18.00
2nd shift from 2:00pm – 10:30pm $ 20.00
3rd shift from 10:00pm – 6:30am $ 20.00
Candidates must meet the following physical requirements:
- Stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle or manipulate objects.
- Lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds; occasionally lift items weighing more than 50 pounds with assistance from a coworker.
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other objects. Stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- See well (naturally or with correction) eye-hand coordination good physical fitness, and a good sense of balance.
- Job site clean-up, no tools required, moving material, sweeping, picking up debris, assisting the superintendents with small tasks and keeping the job sites clean.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a minimum of 2 years construction experience.
- Must be able to successfully pass drug screen upon offer of employment.
- PPE is a requirement: Safety Glasses, Safety Vest, Hard Hat, Hearing Protection, Work Gloves and Work Boots (steel toe not required).
- Must be able to successfully pass background check upon offer of employment.
- Great Attitude
- Reliability is an absolute MUST!