To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
26400 Telegraph Road
Southfield, MI 48033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive General Manager - Southfield Big Boy
Big Boy Restaurants International LLC • Southfield, MI
Posted 1 month ago
The Executive General Manager is responsible for the overall performance of their restaurant. He or she must have a full knowledge of the Company's operational standards and must be able to demonstrate and teach these standards to others. The Executive General Manager must be able to build a team that provides instant guest recognition and excellent service, delivering top-quality food in clean surroundings.
- Oversees overall operations and consistently enforces all Company policies, procedures and standards. Ensures all government laws, rules and regulations are followed to the letter of the law regarding wages, hours and sanitation.
- Ensures proper P & L management and communicates the financial goals and results to the management team. Oversees the financial operation including preparation of daily, weekly, period and annual projections.
- Achieves maximum sales and profits while maintaining excellence in operational standards and procedures.
- Maintains proper inventories, ensuring compliance with established pars and completing related accounting and administrative reports in a timely manner.
- Assists in the process of recruiting, interviewing and the selection of Assistant Managers and Shift Leaders. Oversees the development and growth of the management team within the company, including coaching and counseling techniques.
- Works with the management team to effectively recruit, hire and develop the restaurant staff. Coaches and counsels employees as needed.
- Works with the management team to implement all advertising and promotions coordinated by the Marketing Department, ensuring that all food is prepared and presented properly 100% of the time.
- Maintains strict safety and sanitation standards within the restaurant.
- Ensures all employees receive proper training, formulating appropriate schedules and maintaining guest goodwill and positive public relations within the community.
- Supports the management team at all times with the primary focus being complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintains a professional appearance, adhering to uniform standards at all times.
Job Skill Requirements:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Sufficient strength and agility to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
* Bending, reaching, and climbing stairs
* Ability to work long hours and be on your feet long periods of time
* Ability to read, count, write and follow recipes accurately
* Good hearing, visual, English speaking, memory, writing, reading, math and organizational skills
Desired Traits/Hospitality Skills:
* A helpful personality
* The ability to work well with others and maintain professionalism at all times
* The ability to develop and build professional relationships with staff and guests
* Great communication and leadership skills
Big Boy Restaurants Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.