Investment Banking Senior Analyst or Associate
$100,000 to $130,000 + bonus
Prestigious, international, full-service investment bank sees ambitious candidates for their Aerospace and Defense M&A group in their Manhattan office.
Duties will include:
· Support engagement teams in equity financing, sell-side, buy-side and general advisory M&A engagements, within the Industrials / Aerospace & Defense investment banking group.
· Create pitch materials.
· Oversee due diligence.
· Lead preparation of offering documentation and materials.
· Market and negotiate the transaction.
· Assist in the execution of equity and debt financing transactions, including public offerings, private placements and PIPE transactions.
· Work with senior investment bankers to ensure prompt and effective execution of
Qualified candidates must have:
· A minimum 2-4 years of investment banking or Big 4 experience with M&A.
· Series 63 and 79 a huge plus.
· Exceptional analytic aptitude and communication skills.
· Proficiency in all MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Please submit your resume as a Word document to: Email blocked - click to apply
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
Financial Statement Analysis