To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
27 Distribution Way
South Brunswick Township, NJ 08852
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Bunzl Distribution • South Brunswick Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Answer customer inquiries, entering and successfully processing orders (50-100 daily) via the AS400
- Investigate customer problems and/or complaints to successful resolution
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external customers with exceptional service
- Function as a liaison between customer service and other branch departments, National Accounts and/or Sales Representatives to provide product pricing and product research
- Produce monthly order guides
- Expedite orders as required
- Work effectively in a team environment to meet business goals and objectives
- High School graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a call center environment. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Effectively work in a Windows environment with experience in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with IBM AS400 operating system a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with the ability to multi-task using judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent detail-oriented customer service skills
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 4,800 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.