About the Company:
Fair Dinkum Direct Inc, has been nationally recognized in the sales and marketing industry. We have been providing unbeatable results for our clients since 2015 and is rapidly expanding into multiple markets. Our mission is to provide a positive, energetic and fun environment with continuous opportunities for all individuals seeking to better themselves professionally and personally.
About the Position:
FDD, Inc is seeking high-performing Customer Service and Sales Representatives based in the Oklahoma City area who portray significant ambition, strong communication skills, and a desire to join a winning team.
As an Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will play a critical role in expanding our clients' brand and product portfolio. The ideal candidate will partner with Big Box Retailer in their assigned territory to increase brand awareness, sales and improve customer relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and secure new customer opportunities through in-person sales presentations
- Employ sales techniques to find out what customers want and suggests products or services that address their needs
- Establish relationships with new customers and manage the needs of existing customers
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the product or service line to accurately and sufficiently address customer questions
- Set up and break down in-store signage and merchandising set up
- Increase market share of our clients' products and execute marketing strategies
Characteristics of an ideal candidate:
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Professional demeanor in working with co-workers, distributors, retail reps and customers
- Be driven and motivated to achieve sales goals
- Friendly and people oriented
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, customer service, merchandising, retail is a plus but not mandatory
Advancement from entry-level positions up to management are available for qualified candidates. Management roles will oversee other sales reps, develop sales and marketing strategies for the company.
To join our award-winning team, contact our HR manager at 405-546-7788 or APPLY TODAY. We are looking forward to meeting with you.