To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clayton Services • Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking an Accounting/Administrative Assistant for one of our valued clients. Clayton provides highly qualified professionals to Houston area companies.
Accounting/Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• 1-3 years general accounting experience accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Property management experience preferred
• Yardi accounting software experience preferred
• Basic to intermediate MS Word and Excel
• Strong data entry skills
• Strong attention to detail, positive attitude and a proven ability to succeed.
• Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to take on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Accounting/Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Follow established procedures for processing A/R billings, receipts, cash applications, etc.
• Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
• Process re-billings and/or adjustments.
• Send statements to customers.
• Maintain up-to-date billing system.
• Reconcile customer accounts.
• Maintain an accurate aging report.
• Conduct account research and analysis.
• Investigate and resolve A/R-related irregularities and/or queries.
• Interact with facility administrators to resolve outstanding A/R issues.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail
• Perform other accounting duties as requested.
• Financial statements, journal entries
• Bank Reconciliations
• Lease administration-Move in’s, move outs
Accounting/Administrative Assistant-Great Temp-to-Hire opportunity in North Houston to join an established property management company. Hours are 8:30-5-30 M-F. Salary, $16-$20+ per hour DOE. Apply Today!