Amazon Connect is currently Seeking Software Engineers in both Seattle, WA and New York.
Amazon Connect is a highly disruptive cloud-based contact center that enables businesses to deliver engaging, dynamic and personal customer service experiences for Amazon AWS Services.
If you would like the opportunity to work in an environment, where you can make an Impact, and work with the newest and most exciting AWS services, please apply!
Relocation assistance is available.
Learn more about Amazon Connect here:
URL blocked - click to apply
As a Software Developer on our team you will:
· Own code end-to-end from design to development
· Work closely with other senior technical leaders within the team and across AWS
· You’ll have a sound understanding of computer science fundamentals and practical industry experience
· Work across the stack with technology involving modern web, SOA, NoSQL databases, AI, ML, Big Data and more
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· 3 plus years of experience building successful production software systems
· Experience leveraging object oriented design practices in Java, C++ and or .Net
· Take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life
· Experience building complex software systems which have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
· Experience in driving systemic operational improvements
· Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
· Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Master's degree in computer science or related technical discipline
Front End (Software Engineering)
C++ (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)