To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10990 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Marilynn Ortega
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading service organization in the Los Angeles market; they are looking to hire a Staff Accountant. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
We are looking for a degreed Staff Accountant with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you are able to work effectively with minimal oversight, while also functioning well in a team environment.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- General Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables & Vlookups
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Corporate accounting / General ledger experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction
Keywords: staff accountant, accounting, accountant, general ledger accountant, journal entries, general accounting