Ajilon is searching for a Customer Service Representative with 0 year of experience for a full-time job at a well-established healthcare company in Madison, WI. This is an excellent contract-to-hire position that gives you the ability to work with a company with a strong emphasis on Customer Service.
This position will entail providing great customer service in response to inbound customer contacts. The goal of a customer service representative is the fast resolution of questions and requests and providing backup administrative support when it is available.
· - Guarantee that phone calls are answered quickly and meet all service level agreements
· - Keeps track of metrics on a monthly basis, including but not limited to:
- Adherence: We will monitor when an agent logs in and out and breaks
- Quality: You will be monitored and scored a minimum of once a week on calls to make sure we are giving excellent service
- Transfer Rate: Percentage of calls where you successfully transfer the customer to another office for further assistance
- Transfers and escalates phone calls to other staff members when more help is needed
· - Documents contacts for tracking/reporting purposes
· - Confirms customer contact information and updates the company records when information is changed
· - Troubleshoots customer issues by communicating issues