S&H Developments is a Development Agency for Subway restaurants in designated regions of Ohio (Cincinnati/Dayton/Kentucky and Indiana). The company develops the Subway brand by: recruiting new franchise owners, site selection and lease negotiations, assisting with restaurant openings and remodels, ensuring compliance with Subway standards, and providing franchise owners with operational, profitability and marketing support.
We are looking for experienced candidates to work in the areas of (Cincinnati/Dayton/Florence, KY.). This position works closely with Subway restaurant franchisees, performs monthly restaurant evaluations, and provides operational and marketing support. We offer a team-work environment, benefits, and a work-life balance not often found in the restaurant industry as well as opportunities for growth.
We are seeking candidates who possess multi-unit problem solving skills and have a goal of growing into a position within our company that will allow them to lead their own team of Business Consultants.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1) Review restaurants within a given geographic area by physically visiting the restaurant and conducting reviews of established areas of compliance.
● Schedule own appointments.
● Conduct evaluations, with an eye to the overall perception of customers.
● Provide detailed written recommendations for any points that are out of compliance or need improvement, referring to the operations manual and other training materials available. A focus should be on helping set systems in place to help improve operations.
● Electronically submit timely and thorough written evaluations as directed.
● Provide support for evaluation follow-up and improved performance.
● Convey the “big picture” to Franchisees and encourage them to perform their own operational audits.
2) Complete one Customer Perception Report per month. Assist with enhancing the guest experience.
3) Provide operational support to Franchisees before, during, and after store openings and transfers.
4) Assist Franchisees with understanding and implementing corporate sales goals, objectives, and operational changes.
5) Learn about and understand all national, regional, and local advertising promotions that are planned for assigned region. Provide advertising and marketing support during Anniversary Sales and special promotions. Support local store marketing.
6) Provide training and support for new policies, procedures, programs, menu items, equipment, and management or employee issues.
7) Consult with and advise Franchisees on other operational matters such as customer service, customer relations, employee issues, safety, controls, and profitability.
8) Implement company initiatives and participate in or complete special projects.
9) Develop and maintain positive relationships with all Franchisees, other field representatives and coworkers, suppliers, and business partners.
10) Work with Senior Field Consultant to increase business knowledge, skills, and competencies to achieve higher levels within the certification program.
11) Attend meetings, training sessions, and conferences as required. Communicate proactively and keep up with voice and e-mail communications. Submit evaluations, expense reports, and other required assignments on a timely basis.