Kelly & Associates Insurance Group in Sparks, MD is seeking an individual with meticulous attention to detail to audit daily enrollment processing work as completed by Kelly Administrative Services, in order to measure accuracy and procedure compliance.
As a Quality Auditor you’re the gatekeeper for quality control. You will review, analyze and evaluate operational processes and procedures to ensure compliance with internal and external quality audit plans and controls. We are seeking a goal oriented individual that can meet the departmental production goals with a focus on accuracy and timeliness.
Minimum hours are Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Additional hours may be required to achieve business objectives.
At KELLY, we believe in a work environment of honesty and trust, where collaboration is encouraged and innovation is rewarded. We work as a team to serve our client and pursue excellence at every opportunity. We constantly look for ways to support one another as we give of our time, talent, and treasure to meet the need of others in our organization and our community. Working at KELLY, you’ll quickly discover that you’re not just a number - you are a valued member of our team and our family. At KELLY, we know that it is you who makes the unique difference and we honor that at every opportunity.
· KELLY provides a robust and competitive benefits package including 401K with a match, tuition reimbursement, and on-site café and gym.
· A bachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education, training or experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio
· Ability to interface effectively with individuals from a wide variety of disciplines
· Demonstrated critical thinking skills with strong analytical capabilities
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Attention To Detail