The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for promotion and sales of the company's products and services through the development of new customer and existing customer base.
This position will be based out of headquarters location in Oak Park, Michigan.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Manager identified customer base/geography
- Contact prospective customers to uncover sales leads and pursue to completion
- Sell products and services by calling on prospective and established customers
- Provide information to customers as it pertains to available services, prices and new products
- Must meet or exceed measurable goals/targets for each calendar year
- Prepare quotes
- Manage customer budgets
- Manage and monitor proactively account parts
- Responsible for accurate contract and build to order parts management, forecasts, and velocity
- Manage order entry, order release, and expediting
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment