Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Positions: Part Time and Full-Time
Virtual interviews available
New approaches to staffing and scheduling, more manageable workloads, increased patient selectivity, an uplifting work environment - it's all here at Kingston, an independent and financially stable healthcare company.
Apply today, our outstanding HR team is eager to meet excellent caregivers like you to design a employment package that suits your needs.
What you can expect as an STNA (State Tested Nurse Assistant) at Kingston
- Kingston maintains higher staffing standards - while others cut staff.
- Selective admissions and manageable patient loads reduce safety risks and burnout.
- Exceptional training and advancement opportunities
- Advanced workforce system, consistent scheduling, flex opportunities, easy shift swaps
- Patient age ranges from 50 - 85, all acuity levels
- Work alongside a supportive and driven RN team
- Upward mobility: 85% of corporate and leadership positions held by women
Licensed Practical Nurse