To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Executes business plans that include membership and retail goals
- Responsible for recruiting and retaining memberships
- Demonstrates high level of customer service and hospitality
- Leverages social media and other platforms to engage brand in the community
- Deeply understands local market and potential impact of business performance and develops appropriate business plan
- Builds a talented, high performing team through effective networking
- Leads with honesty and respect and creates an inspiring and fun environment
- Motivates team to meet membership goals
- Continually evaluates employee and studio performance
- Understands and drives deliver of community experience in a consistent way
- Serves as expert in the brands scientifically proven methodologies
- Actively seeks opportunities in the community to build on brand partnerships
- Strong business acumen, forecasts, budgets and plans to the needs of the business
- Manages saleable product inventory and executes merchandising standards
- 3-5 years retail experience; strong aspirational brand experience preferred
- Passion for wellness/weight loss. Healthy lifestyle
- Savvy using social media
- Superior customer service
- Must own a smart phone
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule