To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63102
- Shraddha Shende
- Phone: 732-348-1035
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Support -Level 1
Direct Client • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Technical Support
Location: Montvale, NJ/ St Louis
Duration: 6-12 Month Contract
**Independemt Consultant (W2)
Open Positions - Morning Shift 9:00 pm to 5:45 pm EST Sunday to Thursday with Friday and Saturday off ***The first 6 weeks will be training. During training, the shift will be normal business hours from 9-5: 45 PM EST.
*** This role can be Montvale NJ or St Louis
- This role is responsible for providing phone and chat support for all customers within the firm.
- This includes guidance, assistance, coordination, and follow up on questions and issues on all applications, hardware and software.
- Provide Level 1 phone/chat support. Meet and/or exceed service level agreements for assigned support tickets
- Record requests, incidents and status information through the use of firm's ticket handling system
- Support the implementation and deployment of internal business systems and solutions
- Proactively maintain communications with callers through analysis and resolution processes, particularly in difficult customer situations by keeping them informed of the status ·
- Provide detailed documentation of all customer transactions via our ticket handling system.
- May be required to help train and support our new hires via peer advising.
- Minimum Experience in Service desk support and Customer Service Support
- Technical experience in many areas of networking and software e.g. LAN, WAN, Server, and 3rd party apps
- Knowledge of MS Office Product Suite including 2013 and Windows 10
- Knowledge in the area of wireless capabilities such as PDA devices, hot-spots and air cards
- Ability to multitask and function in a fast-paced, high energy environment .
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving and organizational skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
- Ability to build productive relationships with peers