Call center job opportunities are growing for professionals at all skill levels. If you are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to utilize your communication, listening, and upbeat personality, a call center may be the perfect career for you!
Job Title: Customer Experience Specialist
Location: Tukwila, WA
Salary: $32,000-$37,000 DOE plus incentive bonuses
Schedule: Day shift and Swing shift openings
Full benefits package
• Politely answer inbound calls and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
• Document and report on customer feedback to improve the customer experience
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Manage and update customer databases with notes for each customer
• Generate customer interest in the company’s products or services
• Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of customers
If you meet the qualifications above, please apply or call today! [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
PrideStaff is the ONLY North American Staffing Company to win Best of Staffing Award for both Client and Talent satisfaction five years in a row! We mean business! We have the resources and expertise of a large, national firm and the level of service you expect from a local team!
Skills and qualities needed for success:
• Clear and effective communication
• Attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Ability to talk and navigate computer programs
• One year experience in call center, office, or administrative roles
Customer service representative, receptionist, call center, collections, administrative, office associate, cash handling, telecommunications, inbound, outbound, data entry, guest services, Microsoft, financial lending, front desk, hospitality, sales associate
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue