At Project Nia, we take pride in providing our employees with an opportunity with a long and fulfilling career. We are currently hiring for an Account Manager Trainee position, which provides training to develop skills used to move into sales management. With many locations nationwide and an aggressive growth plan, there are many opportunities for the right candidate. Gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel. Successful applicants should possess the qualities of being hard-working, driven, a positive attitude, and looking to get into business development.
The Project Nia's Account Manager Trainee Program is a fast-track program designed to develop future company leaders. Participants will benefit from the experience of one-on-one training and guidance from current management and exposure to the various career paths at Project Nia. This unique program allows employees to learn our business while simultaneously developing skills necessary to become a future leader at a rapidly growing and evolving company.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field of study
- Experience in sales, marketing, retail, hospitality, customer service, or related field.
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
- Critical evaluation
- Capable of working independently and in teams
- Relationship management
Project Nia is a nationally recognized Brand Consulting firm providing clients with a confident sales team to execute sales plans ranging from retail to event management. We've worked with many established clients and have diversified our portfolio over the years. Each new client is an exciting opportunity to brand here in the Houston area.
If you are interested in joining a rapidly expanding, innovative company with excellent opportunities for growth, please contact us to apply or for more information!
The Account Manager trainee position is responsible for the following:
- Learning the various roles of account management, sales, marketing, management, event marketing and brand development.
- Provide customers with in-store assistance.
- Conduct on-site promotional events as needed.
- Assisting and shadowing management personnel in daily functions.
- Understanding the consulting industry as a whole.
- Address and solve both customer and office issues effectively and efficiently.
- Develop communication, business, and leadership skills.
Assist Team Member
Motivate Team Member