To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equivalent combination accepted.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
- Reasonable technical understanding and ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa.
- In depth understanding of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies and troubleshooting techniques.
- Knowledge about APIs and use of RESTful services to integrate with other data providers.
- Experience working in projects in support of large-scale programs.
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Delivering Azure compatible services
- Managing Azure integrated IT solutions
- Knowledge of and experience in creating and managing containers in Azure cloud (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Scripting (PowerShell, Perl, Python, Ansible)
- Automation (Chef, Puppet, SCCM)
- Cloud tools (OMS, Azure dashboard)
- Working in and leveraging DevOps operational model inside multi-tenant environments
- Computer virtualization technologies including Hyper-V and vSphere
- Computer OS operation, hardening, and standards including Windows and Linux designs
- Application and web operation, hardening, and security including Apache and IIS web servers, WebLogic, SQL and Oracle databases
- Security compliance experience such as ITIL, PCI, ISO 27001 or SOX
- Software Defined Data Center (SDDC)
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- IDS/IPS reporting and defense strategies
- Business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation
- Disaster recovery and audits (Risk Portfolio)
- Information technology and information security
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize work efforts, as necessary.
- Possesses relationship management abilities; strong customer-facing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Works well under pressure and strong ability to “think on your feet”.
- Outstanding oral, written, and technical/business communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.