To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Newton Bridge Road
Athens, GA 30607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Order Management / Order Entry
Power Partners Inc • Athens, GA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
OBJECTIVES: Enter Orders from customer POs or Process from EDI. Post Orders in ERP system. Act as an interface between customers, planning, production and shipping. Maintain high levels of customer service across different market segments.
· Enter Orders from POs
· Post orders into ERP system
· Complete transactional processes in ERP system.
· Coordinate with Field Sales, Marketing Department, and Master Scheduler, and Production regarding incoming orders, scheduled delivery dates, and projected delivery dates.
· Communicate directly with external customers, answering questions regarding product availability, lead times, and delivery dates.
· Verify that customer orders/styles meet the quoted styles created by the Design Engineering system. Coordinate between SE, Eng, and Accounting to correct errors on orders,
· Execute answer to customers concerning deliveries, expedites, etc.
SKILLS/BEHAVIORS: Based on the responsibilities, what skills and behaviors will be needed to be successful?
· Detailed oriented and very high level of accuracy in transactional processes.
· Thinks strategically and approaches all efforts from a future, proactive standpoint
· Demonstrates the ability to blend logical, analytical, and creative thinking styles.
· Demonstrate accountability and ability to hold others accountable.
· Is fair, consistent and respectful in all situations.
· Achieves credibility at all levels through technical competence, drive, follow through behaviors, and solid communication skills.
· Self-directed and proactive.
· Skilled using computer applications including MS Office, MS Project, Lotus Notes, MRP, Intranet, and Internet.
· Strong abilities in conflict resolution.
KEY RESULTS: If the objectives of the role are met, what will be the benefit to the organization? Orders processed into ERP system with almost 100% accuracy. Customers responded to timely. Deeper relationships with our customer base, relationships that prevent bidding and result in extending of our contracts, Customers brag on PPI, strengthen plus margin relationships.