Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the great opportunities throughout the Continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a BIM Modeler. As a BIM Modeler, you will support our client, a full-service engineering and construction firm providing lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients.
The BIM Modeler will be working as part of a collaborative multidisciplinary team of technical experts working on challenging projects in Environment, Industry, Commercial, Transportation and Water. The BIM Modeler will be responsible for preparing Process Mechanical BIM models and sets of engineering and construction drawings and additional duties, to include:
- Preparing engineering and construction drawings which may include general arrangement / layout drawings and detail drawings of process mechanical components and piping
- Performing basic discipline related design tasks as directed
- Performing related BIM modeling / technical support tasks such as verifying BIM model integrity, performing clash detection, plot drawings, assembling drawing packages, preparing transmittals and file management and filing prints
- Interacting with other engineering disciplines, other engineering firms, contractors and vendors
- Referencing information from vendor prints, catalogs and technical manuals as required to advance the BIM model
- Supporting field assignments