• Perform correspondence-related audits (based on email correspondence as compared to invoice data, etc.) by analyzing and reconstructing merchant agreements for cost, retail, margin protection, and promotions to identify and quantify loss.
• Audit supplier transactions for accuracy in actual costs recorded on invoices, purchase orders, item file, merchant agreements, and other supporting documentation.
• Create claims, present audit results to suppliers and merchants, and defend or prove validity of claims up through resolution.
• Work with suppliers and merchants to resolve underlying issue leading to claims.
• Actively contribute to team functions (i.e. team meetings, providing suggestions, process improvements, etc.)
• Exhibit behaviors that align with Genpact’s Core Values: Curious, Courageous, Incisive, and Integrity.
• 1+ year experience in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• 2+ years Accounts Payable or Retail experience
• 2+ years Audit experience
Process Improvements (Business)