Location: Roswell GA 30076
Duration: 3 Months
Shift Hours 8:00am to 5:00pm
day to day will be Taking requests from sales team, could be doing any of the following:
• Manage customer pricing requests
• Create new accounts in Salesforce.com
• Order/track samples and literature
• Prepare and submit creative marketing requests
• Enter quality complaints into Salesforce.com
• Create Business Intelligence reports
• Prepare product cross-references reports **** SALESFORCE.com Experience is REQUIRED***
Familiarity with office suite, outlook, excel, OneNote. Written communication skills and highly organized
- To provide administrative support to regional sales representatives and the customers they serve in order to create a more efficient and effective sales force and maximize the amount of time reps spend in front of customers.
- Manage daily flow of customer-related administrative tasks.
- Orders end user samples as requested by customer following sales rep visits.
- Organizes, creates, and sends new end user purchasing agreement requests.
- Resolves and appropriately channels customer complaints.
- Assists sales force in managing their schedules and information flow.
- Handle basic DSP requests.
- Set up and coordinate meetings on behalf of sales basic competitive cross referencing and research as requested by sales force.
- Assist in basic bid response tasks.
- Manage internal account analysis and exception preparation.
- Performs key administrative territory/market responsibilities
- Helps manage and coordinate regional sales meetings.
- Assists sales reps in managing Salesforce. com overflow activities.
- Assists in gathering information from sales force for reporting purposes.
- Generate sales reports for distributor meetings.
- Drafting communications on behalf of the sales force.
- Basic office tasks (printing, copying, faxes, etc. )
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)Basic understanding of Salesforce.com with strong attention to detail.
- Communication skills across several mediums (email, phone, live, writing)
- Ability to read and understand contracts, purchase agreements, etc. Basic knowledge of KCP BI/SAP info management systems.
- General administrative skills (printing, faxing, copying, file management, email, etc.
Microsoft Power Point