To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10110 I Street
Omaha, NE 68127
- Aditya Kumar
- Phone: 678-666-4373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Indu LLC • Omaha, NE
Posted 2 months ago
- Professionally handle international consumers and company vendors in and outside of the U.S., in a skilled and courteous manner by telephone and electronically
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas by researching solutions and contacting the parties involved including logistics companies, freight forwarders, payment companies and other external and/or internal group.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Track and document all interactions in Borderfree proprietary order management and support systems
- Respond & follow-up with customers’ inquiries quickly and effectively
- Open inquiries with various vendors using ticketing system and tracking the tickets to ensure responses
- Communicate responses to clients and customers via support cases, emails and/or phone
- Assist Borderfree Finance Operations by maintaining data on lost or returned packages
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Skills Required A detail-oriented individual who can ensure that our clients’ inquiries and concerns are addressed in a timely manner and resolved to their satisfaction. You are pro-active and can work with teams from some of the biggest American online retailers, international vendors and consumers, as well as other departments within the company.
- Relevant work experience in a Customer Service capacity
- Experience in eCommerce, online payments, credit card processing and/or logistics and freight forwarding is preferred
- Attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to work simultaneously on various projects and bring resolution to problems independently
- Skilled experience on Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be willing to work flexing hours between 9am-9pm, as well as a Sunday shift.
- Experience in cross-border commerce or luxury eCommerce
- Experience in Social Media
- Knowledge in Salesforce and Cybersource
Sr. Recruiter| intiGrow
2760 Peachtree Ind. Blvd.
Suite D, Duluth, GA - 30097
Tel: 678-666-4373 | Fax: 877-712-GROW