To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA 70593
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Alliance HealthCare Services • Lafayette, LA
Posted 2 months ago
We are an incredible team making an incredible difference. Advanced Imaging of Lafayette is seeking a Part Time Patient Coordinator, (20-29 hours per week) who excels at patient care. This is a fixed-site imaging center in the beautiful River Ranch area. This Patient Coordinator will work in one imaging center, with no additional travel required. Come join us! If you care about patients and quality healthcare you are encouraged to apply!
The Patient Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of tasks to greet and screen patients. Transports patients to and from scanner for procedure. Ensures paperwork and films are prepared and organized. Ensures patients have a clear understanding of when to expect exam reporting and provides patient with contact information in the event that they may have questions.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greets, screens, and safely transports patients to the scan control room and returns them when done.
- Performs and/or aides patient transfer on/off the table, ensures patient comfort, as directed. Assists in administering preliminary and post exam instruction and answering non-medical related questions.
- Enters accurate patient, physician, and exam information into the Alliance PLE system as well as customer MIS systems when required.
- Assists technologist with paperwork as directed and then sorts and prepares patient package of films and paperwork for technologist review before submitting to customer.
- Orders supplies, cleans unit, assist in preparing for transport on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- CPR Certification required.
- As applicable, valid state driver's license required.
- Six months customer service or related experience and/or training preferred.
- Previous orderly / Patient Coordinator experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy and medical terminology, especially a high level of cross-sectional anatomy preferred.
- Local travel may be required.