Up to $10,000 relocation assistance available.
A few of our clients include Hyundai, Volkswagen, Fischer Scientific and others in the commercial, manufacturing, and Industrial space!
90% of our sales are privately negotiated directly with our clients.
We are seeking a self-motivated, results-oriented Commercial Construction Outside Sales Representative to join our team in the greater Worcester, MA market.
We are proud to offer:
- Excellent base salary plus commissions
- Uncapped earning potential and bonus opportunities
- Average 1st year $75-$100K with potential for total compensation of $150K+
- Company phone
- Company vehicle
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Superior products and services
- Excellent training program
- Growth opportunity
- Great family work environment
In this outside sales position, you will be responsible for consulting with prospective clients and delivering the Associated Builders value proposition within the greater Worcester area. Specific job duties will involve prospecting for new business opportunities and upgrading existing customers. You will achieve 100% of quota through implementing creative sales strategies, performing extensive customer needs analyses and site surveys, presentations, and attending trade shows, civic organizations, and public relations events. Your ability to manage multiple tasks and interact with a wide variety of people is critical to your success.
- Develop relationships with owners, lenders, architects, engineers, sub-contractors, and developers in order to generate sales leads.
- Prospecting through networking events, trade shows, Social Media and cold calling
- Consultations with prospects on design ideas, budgets and presenting quotes and payment options
- Attend design meetings, visit job sites, and produce product lists
- Keep clients abreast of the project progress during construction
Provide weekly sales statistics and attend
Associated Builders is a second-generation, family-owned business. Over the past 40 years, we have become a leader in the design-build community, specializing in commercial, industrial and institutional design and construction. We will successfully guide you through all stages of your project, from land and business planning through design, engineering, permitting, pricing and construction.
Our success is based on building; building relationships with clients and municipalities, building a strong business with experienced, professional and personable staff, building attractive, high quality, ergonomic, energy-efficient, environmentally friendly facilities, and building communities with thriving businesses providing valuable services. We are building excellence, one project at a time.
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done! Learn more about us at URL blocked - click to apply.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter no later than November 28th. Your cover letter must explain why you feel you are a good fit for this position. Feel free to call our office with questions at 704-431-1423
- 3+ years of construction sales experience
- Commercial construction design experience preferred
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding Commercial Sales targets
Experience in the delivery of polished business presentations to prospects and clients
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Customer-centric with excellent consultation skills
- Must be able to navigate over rough/uneven terrain, observe and inspect outdoor spaces and can bend, kneel, and reach as necessary
- Exceptional communication skills