How would you like to work for a company who invests in their employees?
Jackson Healthcare is routinely acknowledged as an employer of choice, including Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Place to Work” since 2005 and Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma 2018 and 2019 and Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2018.
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits, a 401k match, charitable gifts match, community service opportunities, a state-of-the-art fitness and wellness center, a medical clinic, two restaurants that offer healthy, locally sourced, company-subsidized meals, as well as two coffee and smoothie bars.
URL blocked - click to applyWe’re looking for a Software Technical Support Representative to join the Care Logistics Team – a Jackson Healthcare company. As a Software Technical Support Representative for Care Logistics, you will assist our hospital clients as they learn and use our exclusive application. We are looking for someone who enjoys helping people find resolutions to software issues while doing so with a smile. This job will work directly at a second-tier level to assist and troubleshoot issues to resolution. You will have the opportunity to work with others, while also gaining knowledge in Linux, databases, Windows, and more.
- Participate in the 24/7 customer software product support rotation
- Ensure customer satisfaction post software installation
- Participate in activities for troubleshooting and repair
- Participate in support processes during critical situations including triage, data collection, solution brainstorming, solution selection, solution execution and status communication
- Ensure customer support problems are resolved promptly and effectively
- Participate in on call utilizing support staff and other solutions delivery resources
- Report customer related activities, issues, escalations, and enhancements internally
- Contribute to customer scorecards including results and dashboards regarding customer results
- Contribute content to an internal support Knowledgebase
- Prepare for the planning and delivery of bi-yearly customer checkup visits
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
- Ability to develop strong and productive working relationships with others
- Strong organizational and quality management skills with ability to handle multiple, competing tasks and priorities
- Ability to cope with rapidly changing information in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders (prospects, clients, hospital executives, nurses, implementation staff, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux environments is a plus
- XML experience is a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and use discretion
Care Logistics is a member of the Jackson Healthcare family of companies.
Hospitals team with Care Logistics to adopt the best centralized care coordination model to efficiently anticipate, prioritize, coordinate, schedule, prepare for and track all patient movement, care, services and transport. Enabling our client hospitals to best serve patients and caregivers. URL blocked - click to apply
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Installations (Computer Systems)