Onin STAFFING in Alexander City is currently searching for experienced Manufacturing Supervisors to help grow a large manufacturing company in the Eclectic Area. The ideal candidate should have experience organizing work groups and coaching employees while demonstrating excellent leadership skills. The ideal candidate will be excited about guiding, training and supporting their team members and is highly motivated to help our client grow their business efficiently and effectively.
Some of the responsibilities of the Supervisor position will include:
· Follow company policies, safe work practices, prevent injury to yourself and other employees
· Monitor all processes for quality and production
· Examines defective machinery to determine cause of malfunction and reports need for machine repairs
· Inspects work in progress and finished products
· Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
· Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
· Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems
· Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals
· Maintains time and production records
· Create a safe work place and reduce lost time accidents
· Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments
· Performs activities of workers supervised
· Excellent communication skills, ability to train new and current teammates, while demonstrating excellent leadership skills.
Some of the requirements include:
- Previous experience in Supervision/Management is required
- Manufacturing experience is a Plus
- Metal Fabrication is a plus
- SAP experience is a plus
- Must Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Must Adhere to all safety regulations and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 12 hour Dayshift Available
- 12 hour Nightshift Available
- 6am and 6pm
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to handle constant standing, stooping, bending and walking
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation and drug screen
"WE are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER"