To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Lisa Ekman
- Phone: 1.714.694.5920
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Developer
Ekman Associates • Tampa, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
We are seeking a Front-End Developer with data visualization experience. As the Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for translating wireframes and prototypes into functional web interfaces, using modern techniques, in an agile environment. And collaborate with user experience design, product stakeholders, and other developers and engineers to design, build, and deliver useful, usable, enjoyable, and valuable experiences for our users and customers.
- Working in Healthcare IT organizations
- Software as a Service (SaaS) product
- Agile methodologies
- Atlassian suite: JIRA and Confluence
- A/B and multivariate testing technologies
- Familiarity with Electron or equivalent technology
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Research, architect, and implement responsive, customizable, next-generation web interfaces
- Develop new user facing features and enhancements from wireframes, prototypes, design metrics, and intended interaction documents
- Prototype functional solutions using HTML/CSS/JS; testing and verifying project feasibility through a rapid iterative design/development process
- Deliver quality code and promote code reusability and libraries
- Optimize web applications for speed and scalability
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Ensure technical feasibility of solution designs
- Contribute to design, technical, and functional documentation to enable downstream developers to implement additional functionality
- Participate in project planning actives for compliance with design/development guidelines, existing patterns, and standards
- Work alongside the product team to develop and leverage a design system of patterns, rules, style, interaction, code, and control libraries
- 7+ years of professional experience delivering data-driven web applications
- Passion for creating beautiful, intuitive, user-centric products and services
- Deep understanding of modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5 and CSS3 and a proven ability to implement intended interactions and visuals
- Experience to include:
- Visual Studio and ASP.NET MVC
- Developing interactive data visualizations using D3.js, Cytoscape.js, or similar technologies
- Building responsive/adaptive interfaces using front-end frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- CSS preprocessors such as Sass, SCSS, or LESS
- GIT or similar code versioning tools and team processes
- Distributed teams
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and work-arounds, and of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Compatibility of web standards, accessibility, and usability principles
- Interest in user experience design
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and proactive communication skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic
Qualified Candidates Only: If you wish to learn more about this opportunity and additional qualifications/responsibilities, please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. To learn more about Ekman Associates, Inc. please visit our website at www.ekmanassociates.com