To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Phone: 1.714.694.5920
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Risk Analyst
Ekman Associates • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
Seeking an entry level team member to join the Risk Management Organization. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for day-today execution of programs aiming at reducing risk. S/he will get the opportunity to partner with various stakeholders to ensure comprehensive evaluation of risks and effective controls.
- Understanding of the concepts of information risks and the different elements that make up risk. In addition, have at a minimum a basic understanding of fundamental concepts of information security.
- Experience in Governance, Risk and Compliancein a global environment
- Experience with IT GRC platforms, including the ability to drive maturity and enhancements to the platform, tools, and methodologies
- Self-starter who can function independently with limited direction
- Manage periodic campaigns of user access reviews for important systems from kick-off through completion
- Educate and raise awareness on access risks and controls
- Assist stakeholders with control design and enhancements
- Contribute to the overall program enhancements and drive automation with various IT and Cybersecurity stakeholders
- Continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor information security risk and assist with remediation
- Facilitate development, prioritization and rationalization of risk mitigation including audit action plans
- Monitor completeness and sustainability of remediation efforts
- Maintain deep understanding of organization wide objectives, interactions, issues and risks
- Liaise with risk champions, application owners, control owners, risk SMEs such as Information Security, Internal Audit and specialized risk management teams
- Contribute to enterprise IT Risk and Control awareness efforts
- Stay abreast of current and emerging information risks, including current or proposed cyber and privacy legislation.
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of IT Risk Framework
- Knowledge of IT platforms, web, middleware, cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), database, operating systems, infrastructure and social media
- Strong analytic skills for problem analysis and resolution
- Experience with the MS office suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Experience in Project Management
- Understanding and knowledge of security, risk and privacy regulatory frameworks such as NIST, SOX, PCI, HIPAA, ISO, Safe Harbor, CSA, etc.
- This individual requires strong written, verbal communicationand organizational skills as they will be working on multiple projects with technology stakeholders across the organization
- Confident, driven and dynamic
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to understand what matters for the business
- Understanding of the concepts of information risks and the different elements that make up risk
Qualified Candidates Only: If you wish to learn more about this opportunity and additional qualifications/responsibilities, please submit resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. To learn more about Ekman Associates, Inc. please visit our website at www.ekmanassociates.com.