Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the US. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct-hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
We are currently conducting an exclusive search for a National Business Development Executive. Our client offers unlimited growth potential with a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure. Your earnings are truly based on your abilities. This is a work-from-home opportunity, and our client is seeking someone who resides in the NY, NJ, or PA areas. This is a must as most of your target companies are headquartered in or near those states.
Have you ever heard the saying, “All superheroes don’t wear capes?” You can be a real-life superhero in your daily actions. Who is my client seeking? They are seeking a Superhero who has the potential to save lives through their work in sales. That is not a typo. Our client’s customers get potentially life-saving information from the products offered. Cancer can be scary, and our client offers resources that can positively impact a patient’s life.
The ideal candidate must have sold to Pharmaceutical companies and Advertising Agencies who work with Pharmaceutical companies. Our client works in the Oncology space, and that experience is critical as well. You will be working with Advertising Agencies on their media buys for their Pharmaceutical Clients, as well as directly with the Pharmaceutical companies on their advertising placements. This client produces materials that positively impact cancer patients and their families, and the Board of Directors consists of doctors who are leaders in their field. You can join a company that TRULY MAKES A DIFFERENCE in people’s lives.
What does our client need from you?
- A true business Hunter with 2-5+ years of experience. You love tracking down new clients, managing a strong pipeline, and closing sales.
- You must have strong attention to detail, as well as proven follow-up skills.
- For you to hit the ground running, you need to be well-connected in the oncology Pharma space.
- Relationship building is key, as you are helping your clients reach people who need their services.
- Goal-oriented mentality – you set and consistently achieve goals.
- Sales cycle management and solid CRM usage to track leads and manage your funnel.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. You are as comfortable in one-on-one situations as you are sitting in front of a room full of doctors.
- Ability to travel to client sites up to 50% of the time.
This is an opportunity to join a company where you can make a difference. Almost everyone in the US knows someone impacted by cancer, and this is your chance to influence the treatment conversation. Remember, all superheroes don’t wear capes.
Please contact us today for a highly confidential conversation. Thank you for stopping by my posting.