To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
222 South Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60606
- Michelle Fechner
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Connect Search, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A client located within the Chicagoland area is currently looking for a Payroll Administrator. The ideal Payroll Administrator will be able to process payroll for up to 500+ employees. The Payroll Administrator will also be able to process Deductions and Wage garnishment. We are looking for a Payroll professional with at least 3 or more years of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare and process multi-state payroll on a bi-monthly basis
· Perform daily payroll department operations
· Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
· Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
· Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
· Research and resolve payroll issues and respond promptly to all payroll related questions from employees
· Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
· Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
· Process manual and electronic checks
· Update and reconcile monthly bank statements
· 3+ years of experience processing payroll.
· Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
· Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
· Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel
· Working knowledge of a payroll processing software
· Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
· Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.