To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Randolph AFB, Texas, TX 78150
- Janae Levier
- Phone: (719) 466-3351
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tepa, LLC • Randolph AFB, Texas, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A little bit about us..
Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is a tribally-owned 8(a) certified small business that delivers technology services to governmental and commercial clients nationwide. Tukuh’s specialties include geospatial solutions, IT services, staff augmentation, and planning/space management. Tukuh is one of the independent businesses owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians, known as the Tepa Companies. These companies share a common administrative and executive management team through Tepa, LLC, to reduce client costs and improve project efficiency. The Tepa Companies offer a diverse portfolio of services, including technology, heavy, civil and vertical construction, environmental consulting and fueling systems. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, Tukuh currently supports a variety of clients through offices across the U.S. Find out more at Tukuh.com. Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.
Now about you..
Perform routine data entries in multiple databases and systems identified by the contracting officers’ representative, supported AFSAT Division Chief or Senior Leadership in support of training missions.
Validate data entries through the use of multiple database standard system reports and view of database windows.
Generate multiple database standard system reports identified by the subject matter expert.
Report due dates will be assigned by AFSAT SME, COR or supported AFSAT Division Chief.
Create basic documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio and Power Point and other office automation systems.
Print, collate, and package materials in support of Division Training needs.
Scan documents and electronically file.
Attend working group meetings and verbally discuss the status of assigned activities.
Prepare messages, perform data entry, and file case and student administration related date electronically using the AFSAT file plan.
Create, distribute, and maintain electronic and paper files of Security Cooperation, Security Assistance and/or Foreign Military Sales (FMS) files, documents, and Training Military Articles and Service List (TMASL).
What are we looking for?
- ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE is required and will be verified prior to offer of employment.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Current state driver’s license, acceptable driving record, proof of valid insurance.
- Proven planning and problem-solving skills
- Two (2) years of related administrative work experience. Assist and cooperate in customary/basic office administration of answering phones/doors, etc.
- Working knowledge and remain current with the latest version of Windows, and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Visio).
- Have a working knowledge and remain current with the USAF Record Management Processes as detailed in AFI 33-322 and AFM 33-363.
- Have access and handling of classified materials up to U.S. Secret based on unit manning document position requirements.