***$300 Sign on Bonus***
Excel Nursing Services is in need of CNA's and HHA's in a variety of clinical settings:
we are now offering...
Many new facilities to choose from in your area.
Full Benefits: Health New England Health Insurance, Delta Dental, Disability, Sick Time, 401(K) up to 4% employee match!
Flexibility: Work when you want! No nights, Holidays, Weekends or minimum shifts required. You make your own schedule.
If you are interested in working with Excel, please call us at Phone number blocked - click to apply Ext 301. Thank you so much for your time, we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Many new facility locations - Nursing Homes, Schools, Hospitals, Home Care, and more to choose from in your area.
$300 Sign on bonus paid as follows:
Receive Sign-on Bonuses: $75 after 100 hours and $225 after an additional 500 hours. All hours must be worked within the first year of the date of hire.
We are hiring passionate and reliable Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s) and Home Health Aides (HHA’s) for our Home Care Services! If you enjoy working with clients 1 on 1 outside of a clinical/facility setting, apply today! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
· Walk-in anytime during normal business hours – 4 Stony Hill Rd. Wilbraham, MA 01095
· Our website www.excelnursingservices.com
WORK WHERE YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT!!
WE work for YOU! Let us know where and when you want to work, and we’ll bring the shifts to you!
FLEXIBILITY AND VARIETY!!
Want to visit more clients one week and fewer the next? Tired of running around facilities and looking for a change of pace?
QUALITY SERVICE – OUR NUMBER ONE GOAL
We strive to provide you with the best, hassle-free scheduling and are always looking to bring you new opportunities!
· Referral bonus – refer fellow CNA’s, HHA’s, RN’s, and LPN’s
· Sign-on bonus
· Contracts available
· Competitive wages
· Paid time off
· Health and Dental Insurance
· Mileage reimbursement
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
· Provide personal service to clients in their homes
· Provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living ( ie. Bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, feeding, exercising, medication reminding)
· Perform light housekeeping services (ie. Laundry, vacuuming, dusting, making beds)
· Provide companionship to the client
· Assist with shopping errands
· Follow the written care plan
· Monitor client for health changes
· Provide transportation as needed to medical appointments, errands, etc
· Valid CNA/HHA Certification
· Physical and PPD/TB done within the past 1yr
· Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Hiring company Description
We have been providing these services throughout Hampden and Hampshire, since 2002! We are currently growing and expanding to provide our services throughout all of Massachusetts for Health Care.
We have numerous openings throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut, we have Home Care, Visiting Nurses, Group Homes, Block hours, and Skilled Nursing positions.
**NEW** We train Nursing Aide Training & Home Health Aide here at the Excel Nursing Institute in Wilbraham MA, new classes begin monthly. This is a 4-week training program to become eligible to take the Certified Nursing Assistant exam.
Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
Certified Nursing Assistant