· Referral bonus – refer fellow CNA’s, HHA’s, RN’s, and LPN’s
· Sign-on bonus
· Contracts available
· Competitive wages
· Paid time off
· Health and Dental Insurance
· Mileage reimbursement
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
· Provide personal service to clients in their homes
· Provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living ( ie. Bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, feeding, exercising, medication reminding)
· Perform light housekeeping services (ie. Laundry, vacuuming, dusting, making beds)
· Provide companionship to the client
· Assist with shopping errands
· Follow the written care plan
· Monitor client for health changes
· Provide transportation as needed to medical appointments, errands, etc
· Valid CNA/HHA Certification
· Physical and PPD/TB done within the past 1yr
· Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Hiring company Description
We have been providing these services throughout Hampden and Hampshire, since 2002! We are currently growing and expanding to provide our services throughout all of Massachusetts for Health Care.
We have numerous openings throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut, we have Home Care, Visiting Nurses, Group Homes, Block hours, and Skilled Nursing positions.
**NEW** We train Nursing Aide Training & Home Health Aide here at the Excel Nursing Institute in Wilbraham MA, new classes begin monthly. This is a 4-week training program to become eligible to take the Certified Nursing Assistant exam.