To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wixom, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 2 months ago
An all-natural prepared foods pioneer has an immediate opportunity for an enthusiastic, well-rounded administrative assistant to join their team. If you’re looking to join a mission driven company and be a part of a culture built on commitment to excellence, integrity and family values, apply today!
Specific responsibilities include:
● Sort, prioritize, and respond to correspondence (mail, email, phone calls) as appropriate.
● Create and proof communications and presentations.
● Assist with recipe development.
● Research, gather, and/or compile information as required by executives such as local events, industry insights, and trends.
● Support event planning activities.
● Outbound calls to various retailers to promote product and generate new business.
● Assist in planning and implementing various projects to drive business development.
● Organize processes, develop systems, and identify efficiencies for continuous improvements.
● Provide general support to visitors.
● Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, filing, scanning, maintaining records, etc.
● Actively support the vision, culture, core values, and goals of company.
Skills and Qualifications:
● 2+ years of related administrative experience required.
● High School diploma or GED.
● Must be comfortable on the phone.
● Some experience in cold calling and sales.
● Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are essential.
● Tech savvy.
● Strong competency using Microsoft Office, especially Excel, navigating the internet, general use of computer.
● Eager to learn and grow within the company.
Job Type: Full-time, 30-35 hours weekly.
Hourly Wage: $15 - $18 depending upon experience.