Retail Sales Associate
Are you looking for an opportunity to display your exceptional sales and customer service skills? Do you want to build a rewarding career with a growing industry?
Look no further - this is where you want to be! We're growing and in need of talented sales professionals to aid that growth. Join us and launch your career to new heights!
Full Time Retail Sales Qualifications:
An associate degree or previous work experience is preferred; however, we do encourage college graduates or those with sports or team experience to apply. We will provide training for those that we feel are motivated and have the desire to learn more about sales, marketing, customer service, and other business-related fields.
To be considered you must be:
- Driven and motivated
- An effective communicator
- A team player
- Enthusiastic and FUN
Benefits and perks of joining our Full Time Retail Sales team:
- Visit cool places
- Financial stability
- Access to great leaders and mentors
- No micromanaging and no glass ceiling
Retail Sales Associate Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gain and maintain working knowledge of all products and services our clients provide
- Be able to differentiate our clients' products and services from competitors'
- Meet the needs of our customers with integrity
- Deliver sales presentations
- Contribute innovative ideas to boost sales
- Learn and use our proven sales techniques
- Customer Service
- Public Service
- Retail Sales
- Sales Process