Symmetry Financial Group is seeking motivated, career-minded individuals to join our team, helping American families protect their families. We are currently looking for representatives ranging from entry level to experienced professionals seeking a different, more rewarding career and lifestyle.
Symmetry was named by Experience.com as a Top 10 Place to work, has an average rating of 4.5 stars on glassdoor.com, and has been named one of INC Magazine’s fastest growing companies 3 years in a row. Mentoring and back office support are provided. Flexible hours - work as much or as little as you'd like. Uncapped commissions, simple and straightforward advancement track to gain raises every 2 months, with leadership/management advancement opportunities.
Start part-time or full-time and build your own empire within our FAST growing company.
- No Cap On Income: Average agents make $50K per year, Good agents make $150K per year and Superstars make $300K+
- We Hire Performers: Not Backgrounds
- Meet With Clients Only Two Days Per Week: All leads provided, NO cold calling or prospecting
- One of America's Fastest Growing Companies: Inc 5000 #1022 for 2017
- Luxury All Expense Paid Vacations: Free, world-class travel to reward you for your production
- Passive Income: Eventually you'll have the ability to replace your personal production
- Decreasing Agent Population: According to LIMRA - Average age of Agent is 57 years
- Clear Blueprint to reach 6 or 7 figure goals: There is no limit to your income potential
- Untapped Market Potential: Demand nationwide has not been sufficiently met by our products
- Team Culture that seeks to promote without over-working you: At our core we believe in work-life balance
- Self-motivation, integrity, and willingness to be coached within a proven system
- Have reliable transportation
- Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one
- Maintain high level of customer service with clients
- Expected to learn and understand the products available
- Customer Service
- Identify Customer Need
- Sales Management
- Team Orientated