To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greeley, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nexus Staffing Solutions, LLC • Greeley, CO
Posted 2 months ago
Seeking a Payroll Clerk for a local oilfield and construction company in Greeley, CO looking to expand their office team!
This is a direct-hire/permanent role; not temporary or contract!
Full Benefits at 60 days including 50% paid for health with 100% paid at your 1st anniversary!
M-F Office Hours
Payroll Clerk Responsibilities:
- Assist with all activities regarding management of employee compensation
- Data entry
- Managing compensation packages using payroll software
- Collecting and verifying timekeeping information for all employees
- Calculating pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime
- Calculate bonuses and commissions when appropriate
- Manage and calculate taxes and deductions
- Initiate periodical payments timely either by preparing and administering checks or making direct deposits through a bank payment system
- Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
- Calculate unemployment and severance payments
Payroll Clerk Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- 3+ years of Quickbooks experience
- Familiarity with general accounting principles