Objective: The Care Liaison will have the overall responsibility of managing and developing all client services and business development for Senior Helpers within the community. Goals are but not limited to: retention of clients, managing the growth of hours from current clients, building business within the community, implementing policies and process, education of programs Senior Helpers offers to facilities, positive customer service of the quality of services provided and having a positive impact on morale of office staff.
This is a salaried position.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
· Development and support of all needs with a Senior Living Community needs regarding non-skilled homecare.
· Complete care assessments and contracts for clients joining Senior Helpers.
· Complete reassessments every 90 days for clients.
· Has communication and visits referral sources and clients regularly to ensure satisfaction with Senior Helpers.
· Documentation of all interactions related to clients, referral sources and caregivers.
· Communicate with providers such as: skilled home care, private care managers, and hospice, etc. as needed to ensure care is communicated effectively.
· Identify needs of clients and make referrals to other providers.
· Call or meet with caregivers prior to initial client visit to communicate pertinent information/details of care.
· Attend care conferences as requested at skilled nursing facilities, assisted livings and rehabs.
· Speak with potential clients when inquiring about service and follows up with leads.
· Represent Senior Helpers at networking events and contributes to the marketing face of the company.
· Provide guidance and oversight to caregiver staff.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Health care background required
· Bachelors degree required
· Networking experience required
· Previous home care experience preferred
· Three years of related work experience strongly preferred
· Management experience required
· Must have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
· Must have excellent verbal communication skills and follow-up skills with prospects, clients, and client families
· Ability to build rapport quickly
· Creative, innovative, and problem solving ability
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
URL blocked - click to applyAll applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
2019 Senior Helpers. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Attention To Detail
Nursing Home Care