To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Sara Albani
- Phone: 602-957-1200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We’re hiring for an Accounting Specialist whose expertise is reconciliation, accounts payable and QuickBooks! Your main priority in this position will vendor research, accounts payable processing and month-end preparation. You’ll support Accounting Principal’s client that’s been in business for over 45 years and specializes in providing unique business and technology solutions to healthcare companies across Arizona!
You’re an excellent fit for this position if you have over 3 years of bookkeeping/accounting experience, strong QuickBooks and Excel skills and excellent research and problem-solving skills! This role has the potential for advancement and offers a flexible schedule, plus you’ll become a part of a tenured, fun culture!
- Perform heavy bank account, GL and credit card reconciliation
- Process accounts payable and research GL coding discrepancies
- Review and correct vendor invoice exceptions and adjust accounts
- Respond to vendor and internal inquiries by phone and email
- Provide backup accounts receivable and administrative support
- Prepare and post journal entries and create monthly reports
- Utilize QuickBooks, Excel and data entry 10-key on a daily basis
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of bookkeeping/accounting experience (including accounts payable)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and data entry 10-key
- Excellent reconciliation, research and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented and highly analytical
- Sharp prioritization and multi-tasking skills and works well in a high-volume environment
Interested in interviewing for the Accounting Specialist role, and do you meet the above requirements? If so, please apply TODAY by clicking “Apply Now” and emailing your resume to Sara at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Questions about this opportunity? You may also call Sara at 602-957-1200.