As a Registered Nurse, you will be providing care and treatment to the elderly population in a long term care setting. You will collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal care is given to the residents.
· Provide unparalleled care to your patients.
· Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for any possible reactions.
· Complete and maintain accurate health records of patients.
· Coordinate with other healthcare professionals to achieve optimal health possible for the patients.
· Experience working in a long-term care setting is preferred but not required.
· Familiarity with medical software.
Who We Are:
Vertical Staffings is one of the leading healthcare staffing agencies in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. For over 5 years, we have made it our mission to help healthcare professionals achieve their career goals. As a company, we continue to excel in bridging the gap between our clients’ talent needs and our staff’s desire to take their healthcare career to the next level.
Why Join Us?
We offer competitive rates and benefits! Benefits include Sign-on bonus, Sick &Vacation Leave Credits, Paid Holidays, 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits and many more!
Best of all, you will be working with the best and friendliest staffing specialists who are passionate in helping you take your healthcare career to new heights!