Looking for a Machine Operator to join our team!
Machine Operator Shift Information:
Monday - Friday:
1st Shift Available
2nd Shift Available
3rd Shift Available
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up, operate, and/or tend equipment/machines that may perform various functions, such as rewinding/folding, slitting, banding, blowing, wrapping, packing, stacking, mixing or blending
- Follow all safety procedures, including and not limited to: LOTO, machine guarding, and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) requirements
- Operate and ensure that the machine is running at optimum level.
- Produce and package products according to specifications.
- Identify and react to production problems (raw materials shortages, out of spec materials, quality issues, etc.)
- Perform quality checks to monitor physical characteristics of the product.
- Assist with machine clean-ups as required.
- Perform setups and change-overs as needed.
- Make machine adjustments using basic hand tools.
- Report on production information including down-time.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- No Warehouse Experience needed
- Self-motivated and proactive, and people love your positive 'can do' attitude
- Comfortable lifting and occasionally carry 50 pounds and can perform physical labor (climb, bend, etc.)
- Communicates well and can adapt to varying work conditions
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Have basic computer skills and can learn our systems, including our record keeping system
*Willing to Train* *Paid Training*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Take down machine and perform machine maintenance
- Keep machine area and machines
- Maintain machine adjustments as necessary to keep machine
- Start machine and observe operation to detect machine malfunction
- Fill machine hoppers for multiple machines
- Perform tasks to set up machine and materials for machine operation
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction
- Remove finished product from machine
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
- Start machine and observe machine operation to reposition work piece
- Tend machines and equipment other than machine tools
- Load raw material into machine
- Operate machines and equipment other than machine tools
- Operate equipment and machine tools
- Resolve quality and machine operation problems
- Move from machine to machine; maintaining production to meet schedules
- Clean machine and machined parts
- Perform regular machine maintenance duties
Personal Protective Equipment