To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carrollton, TX 75006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Astrix Technology Group • Carrollton, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Summary: This position will formulate products incorporating cosmetics raw materials. Develop new formulas using existing and new technologies in the personal care. Ensure that formulas meet expected performance, safety and regulatory requirements so that they can be produced in manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Knowledgeable experienced formulation from concept to finished product.
· Determine and perform design of experiment to evaluate new and/or alternate raw materials through bench trials
· Conduct stability testing to ensure formula and/or formula/package robustness.
· Prepare laboratory batches for studies and evaluations
· Develop specifications for new and/or reformulated products, ensuring product quality.
· Remain up to date and current on trends in the retail market and trends on formulations materials, ingredients, cost, etc.
· Working knowledge of FDA regulations, and cGMPs, safety guidelines
· Customer support and interaction on a regular basis and problem solving.
· Bachelor's degree in chemistry, engineering, or other technical degree
· 3-5 years of experience in formulation and R&D.
· Experience in supporting scale-up and manufacturing processes
· Knowledge in color pigments and inorganic compounds a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Must be able to work independently with strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills