To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ontario, CA
- Phone: 724-814-3791
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Omega Point Partners • Ontario, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have a great opportunity for a skilled Regional Manager to join a national manufacturer / distributor of parts to the automotive aftermarket. The company founded 40+ years ago has developed a very strong brand presence / reputation in the automotive repair market place. Their customers includes independent repair shops, franchise repair shops, and commercial fleet repair.
You will report to the Regional Vice President and will have substantial direct sales and P&L accountability for multiple branch locations. This role will put a successful candidate into position for a future VP opportunity. In addition to growing top revenue and profit, the Regional Manager is responsible for the implementation of business strategies to ensure that sales, profit, and operational plans are met. This Looking for a strong sales / operations leader that has a successful track record of growth in the commercial, fleet and independent repair center market segments.
This great leadership role comes with a great compensation program! It also offers a generous benefits program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), disability insurance, vacation and holiday time, and education reimbursement.
- Establish specific sales, operating plans and strategic actions for each location as part of the annual strategic planning process.
- Provide leadership for Branch Managers and Sales Representatives to meet location objectives and regional goals
- Review performance of Branch Managers and Sales Representatives against plan and establish / implement improvement action plans.
- Identify training needs, initiate appropriate programs / development of staff, and recommend effective personnel actions.
- Execution of branch, region and corporate sales programs.
- Support and participate in national marketing / sales initiatives.
- Monitor sales, pricing, and profitability levels to ensure customer performance is optimized.
- Nurture relationships with key customers within the region.
- Create sales targets for key product lines and effective strategies to achieve plans.
- Work to achieve targeted market share by customer segment.
- Monitor competitive trends and customer needs.
- Ensure each facility is optimized with respect to cost, size, location, and delivery reach
- Develop the appropriate strategy for potential changes in sales programs / customer approach.
- Set targets for new customers by location and lead the team to increase organic sales growth.
- Implement sales and operations best practices at assigned branches through training of branch employees.
- 7+ years of Automotive aftermarket experience required.
- Bachelors degree preferred but a strong track record and experience will be considered
- Must have a track record of developing / growing B2B, Commercial Aftermarket Business. Retail business experience is not applicable.
- Prior sales management and operations experience related to direct automotive repair, fleets, and other parts of the aftermarket.
- Previous experience working with Industrial Distributors like Grainger, WESCO, HD Supply, Fastenal, Motion Industries or Automotive like NAPA, PepBoys, AutoZone, CARQUEST, Advance Auto Parts is a plus for this role
- Direct sales / service to jobbers, independent repair shops, industrial accounts, fleet shops, franchised repair operations.
- Should have multi-location management experience.
- Able to demonstrate a history of operations, sales and cost improvements
- Track record of successful P&L performance
- Strategic thinking skills with strong business analytical skill sets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Understands what drives financial and EBITDA results
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Setting priorities and managing a diversity of job responsibilities while working within deadlines.
- Keen understanding of what drives profitability
- Able to travel 40%
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Professional sales training / certifications are a plus.