Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Some weekends will be required: Saturday from 10am to 5pm and/or Sunday from 12pm to 5pm.
Steadfast Living is an integrated, multifaceted real estate investment management company that owns and/or operates a diverse portfolio of more than $3.5 billion across the United States. Our Mission is to live our company's culture through our Core Values by delivering exceptional experiences to both our associates and the residents who call a Steadfast Living community their home. Our professionals are dedicated to consistently delivering solutions that produce superior results. Our Indianapolis, Indiana community is conveniently located near Lucas Oil Stadium, the Indiana Convention Center, world-class museums, and excellent restaurants. There is never a shortage of inspiring things to do. From music, culture and the arts to food, sports and shopping - Enjoy all that Indy has to offer!
Your goal, as the Property Manager, will be to ensure that Avery Point residents live in a clean and safe environment. You should ensure efficient daily operations and meet financial objectives. The location consists of 512 conventional multifamily units.
- Prepare management plans, marketing plans, vendor contracts, and budgets
- Complete required reports, update operations manual, and ensure all compliance procedures and requirements are satisfied
- Review and sign all rental applications, compliance forms, and lease documents
- Inspect the property on a regular basis
- Conduct annual unit inspections
- Report safety hazards, property damage, and needed repairs to maintenance staff
- Make recommendations and solicit bids for major physical repairs, replacements, and improvements
- Supervise vacant apartment turnover procedures
- Monitor purchases of routine supplies and materials
- Train, supervise, and develop on-site personnel
- Perform employee evaluations and make recommendations for salary increases and/or promotions
- Collect rents and control delinquency
- Serve legal documents and process and supervise all eviction proceedings
- Attend unlawful detainer and other court hearings when necessary
- Deposit all funds, including bank deposits, daily
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum three (3) years on-site experience as a Property Manager supervising subordinates or strong skills as an Assistant Property Manager
- Ability to solve problems involving residents, personnel, finances, equipment failure, and emergency situations while remaining calm, rational, and professional
- Computer literate, specifically MS Word, Excel (advanced level preferred) and Outlook for Windows
- Knowledge of Yardi Residential preferred
- Must have the ability to safely drive a golf cart
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Maintain valid automobile insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match
- 20% Rental community discount
- Three weeks of PTO the first year
- Holidays – 9 paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Advancement and learning opportunities
- Great teams and influential leadership
- A fun and challenging environment where you will be encouraged to grow
8525 Laurel Valley Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46250
For more information about this position contact:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Property Manager
For more information about Steadfast Living, please visit our website.
Steadfast Living is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ms Word
- Property Management