To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Flagstaff, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RDO Equipment Co. • Flagstaff, AZ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This individual will provide leadership in evaluating, allocating, and managing human, physical, and financial resources in the development and deployment of the business plan. He/she will provide a work environment that will
optimize the profitable growth of the business, the personal growth of team members, and the satisfaction of customers.
Specific Duties Include:
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of the store operations.
- Lead the process of defining and communicating RDO Equipment Co.'s Core Values, vision and mission.
- Lead the development and deployment of a comprehensive strategic business plan in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives; including but not limited to annual store benchmarks and budget.
- Accountable for ensuring all RDO Equipment Co. policies and procedures are followed within the store.
- Coordinate and delegate activities through the store management team.
- Coach and mentor store employees on a regular basis.
- Ensure customer satisfaction. Work with all departments to know the customer’s current and future expectations and work to resolve customer concerns.
- Review monthly receivables with department managers. Establish collection plans and monitor aggressively.
- Ensure that appropriate communications take place throughout the location/s by facilitating/participating in monthly open-book meetings, conducting regular team meetings, encouraging an open-door policy, and proactively seeking feedback from team members.
- Foster a great place to work environment within the location/s, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
- Lead and manage all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive and that all team members are committed to creating solutions and long term relationships with customers.
- Ensure that the company/location reputation and image in the community is consistent with RDO Equipment Co. Core Values, and that business relationships with all stakeholders are not compromised.
- Manage the evaluation, allocation, and management of physical and financial resources and administer the hiring, development/training, management, evaluation, and effective assignment of people resources.
- Responsible for ensuring that sound and safe business practices and processes are implemented and continuously improved to effectively and efficiently achieve ethical business objectives.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
- Proven business and people management experience
- Operational expertise in sales, parts, and service
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of agricultural, construction, or Vermeer dealership business operations
- College degree preferred
- Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)